At Animal Man's Mini Zoo we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. You should also note that by using our website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or by writing to: Animal Man's Mini Zoo 40 Westbourne Gardens Glasgow Alternatively, you can telephone 0141 237 6164.
How do we collect information from you?We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you complete the contact form, when you finish the site registration form, purchase a product from our store or engage with other contact forms within our site.
What type of information do we collect from you?The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make a donation online or purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us; it is collected by our third-party payment processors who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
- Google Analytics
Google MapsThese are Google Maps third-party cookies, which are unique identifiers to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.
How is your information used?We may use your information to:
- Contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form;
- Progress an order you have submitted and sent you information directly related to this;
- Process a donation that you have made;
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested, and that may be of interest to you.
- These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies goods and services.
- Process a job application.
- We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to keep some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any suitable contract, you hold with us.